RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting bout China...world largest city is NOT Shanghai!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting bout China...world largest city is NOT Shanghai!

Is a city mi neva hear bout before named Chongchen (sp?). It has 32 MILLION!

A rising star city in China is Chengdu in Sichuan in the interior (southwest). It has 12million and getting massive investments (criss looking too, with nuff green space). There is fierce competition between regions in China, which has 150 cities with over 1 million population!

One innovation I heard about in education in Chengdu in a high school that is 2,500 years old is the minimization of rote learing to 1 third the time. Another 1 third is for discussion of the basic material with teachers and the last third is for discussion among JUST the students!

China is paying to dollar for any 5 of the top 10 experts in many fields to come and spend 2 years there training and working with locals. Dem even pay relocation costs of up to US$150K. The quota full fi di last 2 years!

Amazing things a gwaan and wi a form the fool! We need fi hug up China quick quick before we lose wi jump start!

wha duh yuh??

mek di frog dem gwaan bwile...
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yuh nuh hear course Change ?

Every week is a new Chiney announcement in Jamaica.. Holness soon get him audience..

Comment

Chiney dem have a Social Contrac ?

Or yuh nuh need dat once yuh have Tank ?

Comment

I was at a dinner with John Naisbitt and his wife. They wrote the Book: China Megatrends and they live and work in China.

Comment

dem social contrak name Communist Party... if yuh nuh gree wid dem.. dem put one contrak pon yuh ********!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

so wait, that is what you want long time? One Party state? Is that your social contract leading to as well?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi know wheh yuh ah guh... because mi know wheh yuh com fram....

Comment

is juss now yuh seeit ?

Yuh nuh hear seh di man nuh vote ?

Comment

Dem not really communist though. Dem a Nationalist authoritarians.

They do the central strategy and the overall framwork, but dont interfere much at the local level, where there is open competition among states and cities and duff democracy, actually.

Comment

I find it hard to believe you are so foolish...

hmmm..then again I believe it

Comment

mi know... .State Capitalism..

Comment

it seems like dem looking for something functional rather than being too concerned about "ism" ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

no you need to explain yourself when you go on these wide curves. It gives away your leftist thinking.

How do you seperate the two the social contract you want for Jamaica to the chines social contract ala "communism".
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Your request reflects an intellectually bankrupt mixture of ignorance and stupidity.. such crap is not to be rewarded with a substantive response as any so called explanation would be directed to an empty vessel..i.e. your brain.

Yours is a "mute" point...

Comment

Working...
                              X