Time and again I've heard Americans insist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    mi seeit... All now yuh cyaan justify di sell out argument... seems to me that makes it speculation

I also heard today that this red herring MOU states specifically that the Babylon "intelligence gathering" must be done in accordance with Jamaican law... did you hear that Mr Facts??...

Yuh ave nuff spin werk ahead ...conserve yuh energy..lol
    Dude, looking like yuh hearing in spurts. Just listen out fi MOU 2, when the PM mentioned it in Parliament you were one of the speculators that claimed the PM lied. I suggest you hold a seat.

I've pointed out which right under the const. is no longer valid. If you refuse to see that as sell ... then thats your problem
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
      Peter Phillips in parliament when he was putting forward some anti terror law; he was speaking as to persons or groups which could/would disrupt by means of terror
      Peter Philips?
      The rasta man Peter Philips?

Madness!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

dat me did say tuh

Comment

mi nuh lissen Gelding...im ah One Liad... yuh nuh getti yet
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

will do

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

The man dem didn't sign the request as they were of the impression it violated our laws.

Because Bruce said so that makes it a fact, me or you cannot prove or disprove the reason for his actions, as he can say anything, I don't recall the Prime Minister exercising himself so, with regards to other extradition matters,

The Prime Minister has given several reasons for his actions, even gone to the extent of apologizing, and has now settled on a version that sits well, if that is not lying then I owe a ton load of people in my lifetime an apology

Did Portia lie with regards to the Trafigura scandal, I am quite sure she did.

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
                The man dem didn't sign the request as they were of the impression it violated our laws.

Because Bruce said so that makes it a fact, me or you cannot prove or disprove the reason for his actions, as he can say anything, I don't recall the Prime Minister exercising himself so, with regards to other extradition matters,

The Prime Minister has given several reasons for his actions, even gone to the extent of apologizing, and has now settled on a version that sits well, if that is not lying then I owe a ton load of people in my lifetime an apology

Did Portia lie with regards to the Trafigura scandal, I am quite sure she did.
                Dude, I posted a quote from a speech he gave in Parliament, ppl disbelieved it then .... what came to light in the enquiry today and what was read from the "mou 2" supported what was said in Parliament.

At times I wonder if ppl taking the posts from Mosiah and Don1 as fact.

Here is the line

""In hindsight, the party should never have become involved in the way that it did and I should never have allowed it, but I must accept responsibility for it and express my remorse to the nation," Golding said in his national broadcast."

Where in there did he said he lied?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what you just did proves where your head is at.

Comment

yuh haffi forgive him... him slow to di Comrade way...

Comment

Where is the lie??

Could it be the fact that the JLP NEVER engaged Manatt?

Where is te JLP contract with Manatt? Where is Manatt's communication with the JLP?? Why did the contract Brady & Manatt signed reference the GOJ and not the JLP? Why did Manatt register with the State Dept. as a lobbyist for GOJ??

It look like unnu nat ongly ah One Liad..but unnu foolfool tuh...lol

Comment

Where is the Government contract with Manatt ?

Where is the Government contract with Brady ?

Where is the Govt check to Manatt ?

Drivah a drive when yuh innah diapah... memba dat..

Comment

Di whole ah unnu ah Liad...Brady, Gelding, Lightweight...all yuh tuh...lol

Comment

unnuh ah call man liad till it nuh mean nutting anymore...

yuh and Mosiah might as well be bleating....

Comment

yuh rite...Gelding Crime Syndicate dem lie suh til it become di norm

haffi invent one new word fi dem..

Comment

and quick.. get your Propaganda team to work !

"New name fi di man dem...."

Comment

Working...
                                X