Time and again I've heard Americans insist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
    Lazie yuh fi duh betta,, is fukkry him do, an mi nah guh try convince nuh man seh is fukkry, so believe what you must, and as a matta a fak a doan need nuh enquiry fi tell mi seh is fukkry eida
    See .... everybody jumped to conclusion without the facts ... I'll deal with the facts in front of me.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ok Mr Facts... do the "facts" indicate that Peter Phillips is a sell out as you claim? Please lay out these "facts"

Will you call for the JLP govt to renounce this MOU with Babylon??...which they can do tomorrow if they wish?

Thanks in advance
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Ok Mr Facts... do the "facts" indicate that Peter Phillips is a sell out as you claim? Please lay out these "facts"

Will you call for the JLP govt to renounce this MOU with Babylon??...which they can do tomorrow if they wish?

Thanks in advance

Losing yuh constitutional right due to the mou isn't "sell out"? Consult Bert Samuels.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

do you see anything wrong with the whole situation from request to extradition.

Comment

The thing about most of us, certainly for me, I don't care who to get exposed. Yuh tink is a "get Bruce" ting? It's not!

But I can't imagine anyone doing what Bruce did. And certainly, they would not have done it as the Prime Minister of Jamaica!

He is an embarrassment and needs to step!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
              do you see anything wrong with the whole situation from request to extradition.
              The man dem didn't sign the request as they were of the impression it violated our laws. (Many claim its bull5hit). Remember the request came from Aug 2009.

In Feb 2010 Parnell from the Embassy made the PM aware of the mous which they were basing the request on.

Now .... now based on that .....

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                The thing about most of us, certainly for me, I don't care who to get exposed. Yuh tink is a "get Bruce" ting? It's not!

But I can't imagine anyone doing what Bruce did. And certainly, they would not have done it as the Prime Minister of Jamaica!

He is an embarrassment and needs to step!
                Embarrassment based on what? What he has been saying in Parliament so far is turning out to be true. No wonder PAtrick Atkinson and KD nuh want the contents of the mous exposed.

Comment

Couldn't care less about any mou.

My focus is a PM who tried his darndest, was ready to put his career on the line, for a character like Dudus.

That's enuff for me to say "get your ra$% outtahere!" Frikkin embarrassment. Mi go as far as South Africa fi people ask mi bout it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Couldn't care less about any mou.

My focus is a PM who tried his darndest, was ready to put his career on the line, for a character like Dudus.

That's enuff for me to say "get your ra$% outtahere!" Frikkin embarrassment. Mi go as far as South Africa fi people ask mi bout it!

"Except with his own consent, no person shall be hindered in the enjoyment of his freedom of expression, and for the purposes of this section the said freedom includes the freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference, and freedom from interference with his correspondence and other means of communication." (Section 22 of the Jamaican constitution).

Wha yuh say comrade, "Couldn't care less about any mou" hope yuh realize that section 22 can now be used to pick up dog 5hit.

You people have no idea.

Comment

you stated it's a sell out. you also stated you only deal with facts not speculation.

now back it up ar quit yuh yappin

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

you stated it's a sell out. you also stated you only deal with facts not speculation.

now back it up ar quit yuh yappin
                        Don't blame me if you choose to remain ignorant.

Comment

so if Gelding believed the extradition was extra-legal... why did the fellow let it go ahead? Why did the flipflopper beg forgiveness, teary-eyed on national TV? Was that performance all a contrivance??

Isn't the PM supposed to uphold the law?

mi did dun know seh yuh ah one foolfool likkle tribalist...but yuh ah tun yuhself inna eediat now..tapi..lol

Comment

so if Gelding believed the extradition was extra-legal... why did the fellow let it go ahead? Why did the flipflopper beg forgiveness, teary-eyed on national TV? Was that performance all a contrivance??

Isn't the PM supposed to uphold the law?

mi did dun know seh yuh ah one foolfool likkle tribalist...but yuh ah tun yuhself inna eediat now..tapi..lol
                            Stop going in circles breden, you've been asking the asking ridiculous questions from morning.

Comment

mi seeit... All now yuh cyaan justify di sell out argument... seems to me that makes it speculation

I also heard today that this red herring MOU states specifically that the Babylon "intelligence gathering" must be done in accordance with Jamaican law... did you hear that Mr Facts??...

Yuh ave nuff spin werk ahead ...conserve yuh energy..lol

Comment

di question dem ridiculous wen it tun yuh foolfool an yuh cyaan ansa...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X