RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jah know...dem cyaan rock Jeremy Taylor atall..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jah know...dem cyaan rock Jeremy Taylor atall..

... im ah one tuff likkle termite.
    All di ole fogey Winston Spaulding an di young turk Half Pint Smith try...im solid lika rock..lol

http://rjrnewsonline.com/manatt
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Phipps is an egotist this MOU shouln't be discussed in public. Ja is wading in some serious waters (all because the JLP is bent on defending one man).

I won't listen anymore of it. The most I can say is that Ja need to get rid of these old colonial idiots and get some young minds to guide the nation to alife of peace and stability.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Phipps is an egotist this MOU shouln't be discussed in public. Ja is wading in some serious waters (all because the JLP is bent on defending one man).

I won't listen anymore of it. The most I can say is that Ja need to get rid of these old colonial idiots and get some young minds to guide the nation to alife of peace and stability.
      ... nuh like wha yuh hearing?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh ah wan real stooge... why Jamaica nuh fi hear bout dis??... tings dun inna wi name supposed to know bout..

ah wha dis faada?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Okay go play tit for tat with the US. They can play that game. Your man Bruce lost badly when he attempted his little anasi psychology with US.

You guys now think you can embarass the US with details of national security agreements (under the guise of an enquiry). You seem to be dying for the next reel (you may then not like what you see or hear, mow I see why Ja is in so much trouble. The ego and not knowing when to stand down). Stay tuned.

Quote: "it's had for the to kick thy feet against the pricks"

Comment

Yuh know di details a di deal wid China? Nuh worry yuh soon get update pon swiss accounts.

Unnuh little weasel can run but cyaan hide memba dat.

Comment

as mi seh yuh ah wan likkle stooge an run mout...guh fine sintin useful fi duh an tap yuh foolfool argument..

impertinent

Comment

Boss mi cyaan trace suh tek winnings.

Mark my words though. Everyone like to speak of the information age but fail to understand its seriousness and consequences. Ja is all about ego not about the nation's stability and its security.

Glad I got a glimpse of the mindset of the leadership of JA.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  yuh ah wan real stooge... why Jamaica nuh fi hear bout dis??... tings dun inna wi name supposed to know bout..

ah wha dis faada?
                  Huh? Yuh okay Don1?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the half man half horse has a way of uniting people!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

My skills are rare

Comment

mercifully!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

thanks in advance

Comment

lol

Comment

yes...thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X