RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dudus - Inside contacts? A who a di inside 'man' dem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    lorna was going through har own .... er ... tea party debacle
    mi belly!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Why did Gelding guh pan peeple TV anna bawl anna beg forgiveness??

Is cheat im did cheat pon Larna?? ...ar im did ah beg due to di lie dem??
      As expected Mosiah pull a Houdini. Okay since you tek it up, in that apology did he claimed he lied? It is possible that I missed it. As far as I'm aware he expressed his regret for allowing the party to get involved and indicated he should have made it known.

So, where did he lie?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Where did he tell the truth, that is the question.

He lied about everything! Get it straight. He misled the Jamaican people (LIED) about not knowing anything about Manatt. He LIED about the govt's involvement. He lied about HIS involvement, only to find out that he sanctioned it. And I can go on and on! The boy LIED every step of the way!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Okay since you tek it up, in that apology did he claimed he lied?
          Liars rarely do...and even if he did how could we trust him?? That's what happens when credibility is shot.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Lazie is a bigger fool than I imagined!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Where did he tell the truth, that is the question.

He lied about everything! Get it straight. He misled the Jamaican people (LIED) about not knowing anything about Manatt. He LIED about the govt's involvement. He lied about HIS involvement, only to find out that he sanctioned it. And I can go on and on! The boy LIED every step of the way!
              Take the emotion out of it bredren. Peter asked a question and the question was answered.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bigger fool than you a the GBG?

Comment

Yuh need to deal wid di agreement dat persons in di last admin sign wid di colonial oppressahs dat never come before Parliament or Cabinet...

Start deh suh den work yuh way up..

Dis enquiry have some use aftah all !

Comment

Emotion? Yuh nuh see emotion yet!

If Egypt can call for the removal of Mubarak, I can't understand why we sitting still when our PM was defending a drug lord and guns dealer! Forget the lies! Let's not forget what this thing is all about!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Emotion? Yuh nuh see emotion yet!

If Egypt can call for the removal of Mubarak, I can't understand why we sitting still when our PM was defending a drug lord and guns dealer! Forget the lies! Let's not forget what this thing is all about!

In Egypt the police and soldiers side wid the ppl, yuh waan tek yuh chance wid the jcf and jdf? Guh start something nuh?

Comment

See.. that is why pickney nuh fi watch certain tings... dem brain nuh evolved to unnastan wheh dem a watch..

All yuh need to know is "Mission Accomplished"

Since yuh nuh waan watch di Hard Talk.. guh watch a movie called di Illusionist..

Comment

That's just about the size of it..

Comment

Working...
                          X