X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kremlin uses Rook(ie) to Check the West

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europ...-Mother-Russia
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Angelina Jolie?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Angelina Jolie?
      I said Rookie...nat Nookie

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        I said Rookie...nat Nookie

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh yes, big check. The rest of the world is trembling.

Quote: "the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat" some people just love to be losers

Comment

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Mek dem gwaan check.. check demselves before dem wreck demselves...

Comment

I was merely correcting your confusion regarding the Ukraine...which is now firmly in the Russian orbit, with zero chance of joining NATO or the EU as you had claimed.

Why you intellectual neanderthals misconstrue my analysis on international trends (backed by 3rd party sources which I post) as reflecting some sort of value judgment or desire on my part is mystifying.... probably a result of your simple mindedness... but ah nuh nutten... unnu free fi lean pon unnu misunderstandin

Mi juss report an analyse pon di intanational ting... mi leff value judgments to the individual... wedda dem si ah trend as good or bad. Mi nuh express nuh vote pon dat excep if di issue involve peeple whey mi ave some connection with

Try hard to differentiate between analysis based on objective reality and a personal desire... the two concepts are not the same.... especially like ow mi ah nuh Chiney an nah fiya shat fi dem
              Last edited by Don1; February 2, 2011, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X