Oh one more thing: I did not see any

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh one more thing: I did not see any

cartoon on the Fiesta scandal and resignation. I wonder why? Instead I see a cartoon with Nanny P (having a silly look on her face) ponderingchavez's request. Someone need to tell these guysthat thecolonial days are over, illiteracy is down in the teens and if the new lifelong learning program has its way we will see single digits. :P

RE: Oh one more thing: I did not see any

What I haven't seen is how noone commended Bruce for how he handled the situation. He didn't make any excuses about "Youthful Exuberance" or claim people nuh like Crooks because he is a 'woman'. The man saw what needed to be done and deal with it. Portia can learn from that.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What is is it, they teach

you guys evasive actions at JLP meetings? Lazie I was speaking specifically about cartoons, can you answer that question boss? It seems as if you are saying no one resigned on the PNP side, but anyway get back to the cartoon (ranch) thanks :hehe:

Comment

Well I'm addressing the cartoon. Am I not addressing you? Whats there to evade? Again, Bruce and the JLP hierarchy saw where there was a conflict of interest and addressed it without making excuses. I guess because him shirt green him cyaan get no credit. Unuh musss vex when a traffic light change to green.

By the way, how long now the same idiot ... Bruce tabled 2 bills that would address issues like this? What yuh gov't duh wid it? It simply prove who more serious about addressing corruption. Then again, when people like you never see a problem with Trafiguria ... what to expect.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie let me repeat what I said: Why

Isn't there a cartoon on the Hotel Fiesta scandal and resignation? At the same time let me get to your Bruce argument; During the Trafigura banking issue, the impression laid by Brucie was that his party was way beyond corruption of any form. Now we have the Hotel Fiesta scandal, ah well.:hehe:

Comment

Really? You hear Bruce say that? MASH DOWN THAT LIE!!!!!

The man is adamant about eradicating corruption. If he thought no one in the JLP was corrupt, why is he proposing a Special Prosecutor to deal with corruption?

What yuh must look at is how Portia and Bruce handled the situation when corruption faced them. Bruce handled it like a leader, Portia went into hiding. When the press asked her if the money was returned, her response was ask the PNP. Whey Balla deh? Rahtid ... yuh a tek this S&A ting too far now Balla.

Comment

Working...
            X