how nobody no report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how nobody no report

that the JFF, PLCA and players come to a very good agreement on contract.

Way to go.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    that the JFF, PLCA and players come to a very good agreement on contract.

Way to go.
    Sass, the players were not even at the table.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

nobody's fault but their's. The ask the PLCA to represent them. They can't complain. It seems like a decent deal to me anyhow.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

are you sure about this?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So what is the PLCA doing there? What is their business there?
          where are the players? Are they defenseless? or just wait on the brown man and the roast breadfruits to make all the decisions?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            So what is the PLCA doing there? What is their business there?
            where are the players? Are they defenseless? or just wait on the brown man and the roast breadfruits to make all the decisions?
            PLCA - Premier League Clubs Assn.

Hmmm...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do they represent the players or not here?

What is the PLCA purpose at the table, they are neither the JFF or the players.
              Last edited by Assasin; January 30, 2011, 02:08 PM.

Comment

sorry, i am also trying to find out what exactly happened.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I just think it is fine time the players realise that they have a stake in Jamaican football and act accordingly. They can't just put themselves at the mercy of JFF, PLCA and other bodies and then complain that they haven't been treated right. They need to put themselves at the table and demand more. Some of them even have degree in Business, Communication etc. and others are no dunce.

Comment

do you know what, if anything, has been done by the players to have a say at the table?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

They made the first step all the time but they back away.

They have to approach the JFF with a propasal. If they can strike then they can organize themselves Gamma. We just divided and run from responsiblitiy as long as we a get a little money. Same thing with the entertainer them.

Same thing under Burrell and Boxhill so....

Comment

Working...
                      X