Brown Man Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Man Time

""Me born and grow right yah so. There is a myth and a misconception that we want to dispel, but we don't want to dispel it with words, we want to dispel it with performance. There is a bunch of stupid Jamaicans who have perpetuated this lie that stupid people come from Mocho. We are going to perform, as a community, to dispel that myth. What are we going to do?

"We are going to have one of the best primary schools in Jamaica, which is the Mocho Primary. We going to have one of the best high schools, which is Lennon High School, and we have started. We have a greenhouse facility that we plan to flesh out to create sustainable employment for the community of Mocho so that we wont' have to rely on PATH and handouts. We are going to work our way out of poverty and hardship," Anderson told The Gleaner."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...business1.html

Jamaicans persist with some rumours and lies about certain communities that are just plain ignorant and dumb!

A few years ago I had the oppty to visit Lennon High School and the town of Mocho. They have nothing to be ashamed of and, indeed, have a lot to be proud.

It's ignorance and low self-esteem of others that perpetuate the crap that is said about Mocho and all within that lovely town.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nuh worry.. a Brown Man shall lead dem to the promised land..

Comment

Most people know that Mo, but most of us just love the negitive. While you can't change people from talking foolishness, while people talking crap the people of that community are making a work for themselves. It is easier to call names than to relate to the positive.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

positive wi seh!!! lol
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Sass please tell this child called Ben that the above is not new! That's the problem with Ja's politics; very petty and divisive. Why can't leader just say "listen some of what Joshua did was correct and in the interest of the nation are continuing with what he did". Ja doesn't have a national agenda nor policy.

Comment

Working...
            X