No announcement yet.

'Richmond a good example of a 'green' community'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richmond gwine have di most advanced security of any Gated community in Jamaica... maybe even di Caribbean...

Comment

If you're being serious that's good. Will pass this info on.

Comment

very serious...

Comment

I hear you, and how about hiring one of those security companies on call? Would that equal security, or something else?

Thugs frequently target returning residents and a friend of mine had her house invaded upon last year in Rhyne Park near Mobay. Gordon House does not have a clue on reducing crime and people are at the mercy of criminals.

Mdmex - don't know the price right now. If I hear something, I will let you know.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ok - I went to the site, starting price is US $195,000 (3 bedrooms, 2 bath).

http://www.richmondjamaica.com/options.htm

How many of these have been completed. The scheme started a while back. I have a friend in NJ, who was interested, and he went back in '09 to check it out, but something turned him off.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

They are quite nice on the inside too. I hope the sales do well as it would be great to have some more of these developments.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
              X