Usain Bolt or Chris Gayle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usain Bolt or Chris Gayle...

i am trying to decide whose grammar is worse..."of" for "have" and "knew" for "new" and we want to be taken seriously?

I noticed that you conveniently left out someone else. Is it that you are afraid of the master? "Four hundred years and it's.................."

Comment

Oh yeah Mumma Portia...she wasn't in power for 400 years though Jawge...it just felt like 400 years...

Comment

Intetesting, even noting the way you describe Nanny P. Checkmate though, yuh haffi run leff dis one to. Truss mi pon dat.

Comment

Would you say Mumma Portia has a good command of the english language?

Comment

Yuh nuh hear mi say checkmate? please just kindly excuse yourself and walk away.

Comment

hmmmm.....if yuh haffi keep saying it....maybe it wasn't checkmate!

"bang you're dead" ... "no i'm not!"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                Intetesting, even noting the way you describe Nanny P.
                My apologies...Mama P...

Comment

"believe me, it go so".

Comment

Apologies accepted on behalf of NannyP. Oh sah, nex time yuh coming to ah tourney, nuh badda waste mi time wid dem weak game deh, come good.

Nah go let yuh off so easy nex time, ah juss true ah yuh an yuh mek mi laugh nuff times days gone back.

Comment

Working...
                    X