No announcement yet.

Dem deface the sign again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Di real idiaat ting is not consulting the masses before naming the sign.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Di real idiaat ting is not consulting the masses before naming the sign.
      The masses were consulted on September 3rd 2007...

Comment

you're making one now .... having a battle of the wits with a witless wonder is a frustrating exercise.

"a fool may ask more questions than a wise man could ever answer" .....

mi granfaada tell mi suh an' mi prove it!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
          and listen to others,
          even to the dull and the ignorant;
          they too have their story. "

I am pretty sure Granda said, you can listen to the fools, much wisdom can be gained and also lost.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yuh hear what him seh? him neva seh nuh lissen to dem...but yuh must KNOW DEM!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thanks for putting that in , yes i do know them , reply to their post all the time.

Comment

Brickie, are you familiar with William Knibb's place in history?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Brickie, are you familiar with William Knibb's place in history?
                  Can't say i am familiar with the gentleman...from what I have read he was an abolisionist...be that as it may...didn't the founder of the school (whose name they want it to be changed to) name the school to begin with...

Comment

posthumously though i think...

Comment

Okay...so what is William Knibbs background? Sounds like there are skeletons in the closet?

Comment

Den dyamn Missah Barristah, me neva know seh you and X related!!!! Now that me look pon it, me see a striking ressemblance.......Kiss me rhatid....dat mean seh you and Karl a fambily!!!!!! Story come to bump.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"don't start nutten, won't be nutten" ... mi done talk!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            Den dyamn Missah Barristah, me neva know seh you and X related!!!! Now that me look pon it, me see a striking ressemblance.......Kiss me rhatid....dat mean seh you and Karl a fambily!!!!!! Story come to bump.
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              "don't start nutten, won't be nutten" ... mi done talk!
                              Speak the truth and speak it ever, cost it what it will Didn't granpa say this too?
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

mi madda ...

Comment

Working...
                                X