Dem deface the sign again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dem deface the sign again...

Darkness has covered the parish of St Mary...

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    Darkness has covered the parish of St Mary...

These people are brainless. Dem nuh know say a fi dem money affi pay fi a new sign?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That's your only concern about tax dollars? (at the same time not endorsing defacing public proprty)

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        That's your only concern about tax dollars? (at the same time not endorsing defacing public proprty)

Next week dem same one ago complain how dem road waan fix.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What other concern is there? What you want them change William Knibb High to Marcus? Your namesake was a businessman you know and he dressed up in the "white man's" jacket & tie...this is not good business...

Comment

How about their money building a facility, where the most can do is show up for work (but not use the services of said facility)? How does that sound to you?

Comment

Your namesake was a businessman you know and he dressed up in the "white man's" jacket & tie...this is not good business...

Please tell me you are not using the above to justify your arguments for naming the airport. Thanks.

Comment

I am using the above to justify a new education system for the masses...this is embarrassing...

Comment

Joshua did that thirynine years ago; sadly your friends and folks called him a communist. Why the about face, pary tell? (now that the groom is here and lamp should be trimmed)

Comment

Okay this is where i exit the thread...not into no idiot politics argument with you...Joshua himself admitted to his mistakes...you should too...

Comment

he's human. Have you ever made a mistake? Thanks. Is whey yuh ah run fah BTW, stan up inna di fiyah

Comment

I have made many mistakes...fortunately my mistakes did not plunge a nation into darkness...

Comment

Why me Lord? Okay were you ever a leader of a nation?

Comment

yuh probably too lite fi dat...

what is it wid dese Backra types fondness for Darkness?? Hmmmm...
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Eediat thing that.
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X