Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYtimes on Fleming tour

http://travel.nytimes.com/2008/11/09...l?pagewanted=1
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Look at the free media attention Jamaica is reaping from renaming the airport. Due to tribal politics, Jamaicans have become truly narrow minded people!
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

unnu fall fi any likkle fooliniss... Babylon media matrix trap unnu lika Step an Fetchit... dat deh article more dan 2 year old an nuh ave nutten fi duh wid airport... mi nuh know why Assasin ah post dem stale news deh.... dingenuous an foolfool... it prove seh Jamaica get press coverage pon di James Bond bizniz widout name airport, built wid tax money, afta foreigna

unnu fi stan fi sumtin at some point.... unnu really feel seh dis yah fooliniss bout name airport fi Ian Fleming amount to anyting? Unnu ready fi dance tuh any chune fi get one foolfool headline whey last bout 1 hour?

Babylon frighten unnu badbad...lika Jawge
      Last edited by Don1; January 26, 2011, 11:04 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

This was actually 2 years ago. The reason I posted it is because if you read carefully between the lines you will see a lot of things here, you will see some behind the schene shuffling.

Make Don1 gwaan fight Babylon everyday and live offa them eyetop.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It is disingenuous to post dated articles ostensibly to show support for a newly renamed airport...you even manged to deceive one forumite (or more).

Since I read the article when it was published... the so called behind the scene shuffling (whatever that is to you) I'm familiar with.

Perhaps to enhance this Jamaican James Bond Experience you would support renaming the newly rehabbed coastal highway Goldfinger Drive, Gun Boat Beach could become Golden Gun beach or Punany Galore Beach (actually I like dat one) etc etc ... those moves would garner some more headlines and create a seamless experience for the visitor...yes?

Your shallowness is spectacular... but consistent.
          Last edited by Don1; January 27, 2011, 10:24 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

The date is on the article. I didn't post it to try to convince anyone about the airport. I think it is interesting information concerning the whole James Bond experience which I knew some of us didn't know.

THE DATE WAS IN THE ARTICLE AND IN THE HEADING, so get a grip of yourself.If you look closely you would who is selling the James Bond experience and who is buying.

Comment

are you for renaming some more national assets to suit the James bond experience or not??

Do I hear it for Punany Galore Beach or Goldfinger Highway?

Comment

what point are you trying to prove? Claiming that I posted old article as new.

The fact is there is a market for the James Bond experience and while some of you chat fart some people are exploring and taking advantage. Everything is all negitive for you. Wait till the Chiny them come you soon see Chiney signs too. A wonder how we get school name Jose Marti?

Port Royal is next.

Comment

What i'm establishing is how far di Bakra minded would go in prostituting the national patrimony...and how easily they would do it.... so it's purely a "conceptual" issue.. please cooperate?

So would you support a Punany Galore Beach or Goldfinger highway ar nat?...tap run whey fram di question
                  Last edited by Don1; January 27, 2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Let me explain something to you. I was grown not to hate people because of their color or status. I will not engage in name calling with you you because that is all the hot air you have. If that make me roast breadfruit so be it. Just remember the two a we from poor family went to similar high school and took the same plane to America so think about that.

Comment

All black Jamaicans are from poor families...if not currently, then 1 or at most 2 generations back... but wi nah deal wid dat righta now... red herring dat

This discussion is not about "hating people" which is so simplistic but typical of you ...it is about philosophy, mind set and worldviews

It's a world view like yours back in the day which would condemn Bob or Marcus bunning Babylon as "hating people"... 100% folly

Mi nuh ave nuh problem fi name peeple dis ar dat...mi get label all di wile ah Babylon...all Govament form yuh fill out label yuh...but since it nuh matta to mi wat a guy waan tink... dem free

now ansa di question...please?
                      Last edited by Don1; January 27, 2011, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                        All black Jamaicans are from poor families...if not currently, then 1 or at most 2 generations back... but wi nah deal wid dat righta now...
                        And some have thrived in Jamaica...what's the problem? Yuh run go farrin to work for a white man & it is killing you...that is your cross to bear...

Comment

"It's a world view like yours back in the day which would condemn Bob or Marcus bunning Babylon as "hating people"... 100% folly

Mi nuh ave nuh problem fi name peeple dis ar dat...mi get label all di wile ah Babylon...all Govament form yuh fill out label yuh...but since it nuh matta to mi wat a guy waan tink... dem free"

This says it all. You don't have to say anymore. Show exactly who you are.

Comment

Tanks!!! Love dat!

yuh fraid fi ansa di question..lol

Comment

lol.. mi nuh wuk fi wite man...mi wuk fi miself wen las mi check

but apparantly yuh know more dan mi bout mi..excuse yuhself

Comment

Working...
                              X