BBC World Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC World Service

Heard some good news today. The BBC World Service will be scaled back due to financial constraints. No longer this bastion of British colonial domination will be able to propagate its disinformation about people of colour worlwide, with the same vigor as it has done for the last several centuries. After all, we have to give them some credit for staying true to their heritage for these centuries. I will miss them though, even diinformation can be entertaining, if one is smart enough to recognize that that is what it is, and dont take it too seriously. The Colonial News Service, or was it the Empire News Service that it used to be called, before they saw it fit to disguise it with the rechristened name BBC?. I cant remember exactly what the name was. Go riddance, hopefully it will go the way of Voice of America, or Radio Moscow.

wha you say? A Rupert Murdock time now? Fox and Sky
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Really?

Comment

Working...
      X