Gamma , Farmah et al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma , Farmah et al

see the benefits of knowing how to blow a sax? Yuh can blow sax Gamma? pitcha 7

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2.../ent/ent4.html

BTW Audrey you are standing in the presence of greatness. Never forget thst moment.

nope! God doesn't give EVERYTHING .... read Corinthians.

I hope Ms. Marks gets your message, you could write her directly to let her know if that was your intention.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Nice pictures!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Oh yeah

Comment

aah I'm disappointed. You should say; given the three motvational factors, I will blow the sax in two days. " I can do all things through............"

Boss Ms.Marks nuh blind, she haffi can see and know a great man when she come cross one. Den mi haffi write har an tell har seh she did stan up inna greatness? No Iyah

Comment

a now mi know seh is just chat yuh love chat!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Is wha mi do yuh now? everyday is something new. BTW when lass yuh go sailing?

Comment

Working...
              X