• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powa !!

Comment

Sour!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Why mock? Is it because I declared Joshua, Ja's greatest leader to date? More than half of ja's population was illiterate in 1972 Joshua addressed it. Joshua taught the concept of relying on self (the greatest gift to any man). Joshua showed the nation that nothing can be too get for them; they can own and operate their own business, they should be able to stay in any hotel on the island, they should be able to enjoy any beach and not have to hear that it's by memebrship only (with a huge fee for membership, granted now we have high end users with swiss accounts. Same menu diffrent restaurant) and the list goes on.

I know the real issue: Joshua thrusted too much on you mental slaves, hence the revolt and reaction. Suddenly you would have to own a two hundred room hotel and make it profitable (you would rather just work in the bar or clean the pool) and doing many other things for your SELF. This reality was too harsh hence Ye were quick to say "Joshua mash up Ja" get rid of him.

Why should I even feel "sarry fi unnuh" when the streams of injustices are flowing on the island? Why should I weep when your wealth is taken away and sent to divers places? Bible says: "whatever a man sew that shall he also reap"

Comment

How is this different from any other country in the Region ?

Only difference is the COST... Joshua price well well high.. all now wi still paying fah it.. and are now in the Haiti and Guyana club..

Raise the level.. please..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            A critical admission that slipped by at the time but is now that critical puzzle piece that completes the 'veiled' picture..

"I grew up in a PNP household but over the years have managed to liberate myself from the PNP/JLP point scoring stupidity and see the truth"

We have seen just how thin that veneer of 'liberation' can be..

I suspect all down tuh di dawg was PNP in dat household..

The ties that bind...

Mi si dem and mi KNOW dem !

lol !
            Who wrote those words?
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
              Who wrote those words?
              One Prophet

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Comrade Don Uno..

Comment

It's fairly obvious that Don 1's political views lean towards the PNP, and there is nothing wrong with that- it's the "I'm unbiased, everyone else is a tribalist" rhetoric that he hides behind that is the problem. Nothing wrong with supporting a particular political party just admit it and justify your reasons - or is that the problem?

Comment

It's fairly obvious that Don 1's political views lean towards the PNP, and there is nothing wrong with that- it's the "I'm unbiased, everyone else is a tribalist" rhetoric that he hides behind that is the problem. Nothing wrong with supporting a particular political party just admit it and justify your reasons - or is that the problem?

Comment

Lol Can a moderator please delete the extra posts?

Comment

SO you are inclined to put a price on self reliance?

Comment

You have risen from the dead... to spread your peculiar form of ignorance ,,,welcome!

I call it like I see it...criticising JLP and PNP alike.. who nuh like dat mi nuh bizniz

Comment

I'm not sure what ignorance has to do with anything, it's about being perceptive. You clearly lean towards the PNP, which like I said is not a problem. It's your claim to be unbiased/objective (no one is completely) that is the problem. Why you feel embarrased/ashamed about your PNP sympathies I don't know (well that's a lie, I do know).

Comment

What self-reliance ?

Di nation of Beggars ?

Bettah yuh cool..

Comment

Disaffected Comrades we call them...

Comment

Working...
                                X