No announcement yet.

From Forbes Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is more than just politics as the mayor Creary is a labourite and Bobby Montique also seems like he didn't like the name either. This place inna St.Mary haven't had much progressive for a while. Instead of putting their energy in the right thing by making sure the airport is not an elephant and some private sector investment roll in, them have time fi waste.

We just complain about everything and we find reason why everything fi mash up.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

dem too negitive?
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

which Creary? Don C?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yeah man same one. A the brother a dem and Montique a di big labourite inna St.Mary. Them also have Tarn Peralto round deh as MP but based on what mi hear him nah gwaan wid nothing. Him want lesson from Montique and Vaz.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No.. di younger one...

Him a Mayor..

Comment

ok....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X