how cool is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how cool is it

to fly inna Ian Flemmings Airport, go a Golden eye, James Bond Beach and Coward Firefly all with in 10 miles?

Pirates of the Caribbean mi say fi Port Royal. Nuh stop deh so..
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

them say the young people inna Boscobel nuh know who Flemmings is, I wonder if them know who Miss Lou is?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dem haffi know bout book fi know bout Fleming...

After 18 years of PNP yuh lucky if dem can even read..

Comment

you are an unbelievably shallow minded individual..

den again...dats your prerogative
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

thanks you, you made my day. I hope you don't use the internet to meet people.

Comment

lol...meet peeple pon intanet? Ah wha dis faada? Mi fi look fren pon intanet?

mi nuh need dat... mi live inna one place whey any given nite mi ave a dozen place fi guh wid peeple fram all nations ah di Earth..

whey mi need intanet fah?

Mi leff dat option to di socially challenged

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

good cause you too quick fi judge and place people inna group.

Comment

Sound like somewhere innah Babylon...

Comment

dats true.. mi ave dat propensity

I plead guilty your Honour

but I'm usually correct!:

Comment

"he who knows not and knows not he knows not...."

Yuh ah di wuss kind of ignorant.

Comment

ok Backra... good reason fi ignore mi post dem ...jusss gwaan worship Gelding

Comment

Yes propagandist.. duh yuh ting..

Juss unnastan seh yuh expose long time.. no need to hide...

"Name Calling:

Name calling occurs often in politics and wartime scenarios, but very seldom in advertising. It is another of the seven main techniques designated by the Institute for PROPAGANDA ANALYSIS. It is the use of derogatory language or words that carry a negative connotation when describing an enemy. The PROPAGANDA attempts to arouse prejudice among the public by labeling the target something that the public dislikes. Often, name calling is employed using sarcasm and ridicule, and shows up often in political cartoons or writings. When examining name calling PROPAGANDA, we should attempt to separate our feelings about the name and our feelings about the actual idea or proposal."

Comment

Sometimes there are things that are more important than been right.

Comment

Backra...is yuh did reques seh mi kall yuh Backra... yuh figget arredy?

Comment

tank yuh teach

Comment

Working...
                              X