No announcement yet.

How come when mi google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driva flipflop suh til im imself nuh know whey im believe..
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I stated that already

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

oh I missed it, can you share it?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

no...mi nuh ave time fi dat...search yuhself..

Comment

a see you only can chat without any form of backative.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

backative? I said I posted my opinion on that already.... now I should wade thru dozens of posts to prove sumtin to you that you will never accept anyway? No point to that... if yuh waan si dat guh fine it... if nat..tap di yappin

Comment

cause its paid for

Comment

How about naming it after the fearless Coromante leader, Tacky, who lead a bloody rebellion in 1760 against the white plantocracy? Doesn't he also have a place in history as one who fought for freedom? But then again, what percent of the people ever heard of Tacky or of Tacky's rebellion?
                  "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

nice!

Trutes an Rites...

As one aside...yuh wudda surprise how much ah dem white peeple deh wudda love dat tuh....nuff ah dem waan di real Jamaica kulcha an nat di foreign mek believe ting...at least dem who ave some coin ah suh dem set.... especially dem European deh

Tacky mi seh....

Comment

Fi real Iyah!
                      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

you change again?

Comment

Suh yuh need Airport named after Tacky fi dat ?

Guh talk to Outameni people dem...

Also ask di PNP why dem fvck up di economy in the 70's and 90's suh dat Tourist cyaan wander freely to explore all these wonderful cultural aspects..

My hear seh Eddie was a strong supporter of Jamaican Culture.. and him did have a plan how fi cover the costs to expose it.. him seh it Tek Cash to Care...

Unnuh need to unnastan unnuhselves.. where unnuh went wrong.. adjust unnuh attitude so wi can progress...

Spread dat among di 'rebels'...

Comment

Soo where was the uproar when we was a name stuff afta wutliss politicians.

At least we can tunround exploit wite man. It is normally the reverse.

Should we rename Captain Morgan rum to Ryghin? Afta all di 2 ah dem was owl criminal!

Man was a push fi name the airport after Horace Freaking Clarke. Dam was what really merit the outrage. Labs and Sochie already fedda enuff ness fi dem owl fossils. At least wid miss flemmings we get some brand awareness fi free. Dat can give we a small edge fi earn something fi wi peeps dem.

And YES, the name matters a bit. Is part of branding and image reinforcement...ongly Bob Marley name can compete and it fits not as well in this case.

It really is an open and shut case. Marketing 101.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                              Soo where was the uproar when we was a name stuff afta wutliss politicians.

At least we can tunround exploit wite man. It is normally the reverse.

Should we rename Captain Morgan rum to Ryghin? Afta all di 2 ah dem was owl criminal!

Man was a push fi name the airport after Horace Freaking Clarke. Dam was what really merit the outrage. Labs and Sochie already fedda enuff ness fi dem owl fossils. At least wid miss flemmings we get some brand awareness fi free. Dat can give we a small edge fi earn something fi wi peeps dem.

And YES, the name matters a bit. Is part of branding and image reinforcement...ongly Bob Marley name can compete and it fits not as well in this case.

It really is an open and shut case. Marketing 101.

LoL - Politician is KING, dem deh pon pinnacle and can get whey wid anything
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Suh why wi cyaan name it after Tacky ?

Mi stap buss mi head.. it must be a Comrade ting.. mi nevah grow up in a PNP Household suh mi cyaan relate...

Comment

Working...
                                X