• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogpaw get bite

'Dog Paw' captured by the police

2011-01-24 18:20:15 | (0 Comments)

Christopher 'Dog Paw' Linton- file photo
    The Gleaner understands that most wanted [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]criminal[/COLOR][/COLOR] Christopher 'Dog Paw' Linton has been captured by the police in the Kintyre area in St. Andrew.

'Dog Paw', who was on the police's most wanted list was fingered in several shootings and was wanted for murder.

He was recently wanted for a triple murder in the Bedwards Garden community in St. Andrew.

Get more details on this story in The Gleaner tomorrow. Stay tuned to us at www.twitter.com/JamaicaGleaner and www.facebook.com/TheJamaicaGleaner for more details.

Also stay tuned to Power106 for more details.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Big up the police and the residents.

Comment

And the coward wretch kill so much people, and then a hide, and fraid like puss. Mi think him was big and BADD.........
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

well according to him...he doesn't know what they are talking about.

personally, i don't believe him .... and before chiron pipes in...yes it is because he is black why i don't believe him.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

lol !

I hope this site is around in my twilight so can peruse posts of old..

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            well according to him...he doesn't know what they are talking about.

personally, i don't believe him .... and before chiron pipes in...yes it is because he is black why i don't believe him.

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X