X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja Cops are this stupid?

Desist from turning away citizens, says Commissioner

2011-01-24 12:03:52 | (1 Comments)

[COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Police[/COLOR][/COLOR] Commissioner Owen Ellington - Norman Grindley/Photo
    Police Commissioner Owen Ellington has urged members of the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) not to turn away people who show up at [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]police [COLOR=blue ! important]stations[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] to file missing persons reports.

More
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Yes. A lot of them are lazy and are only good for begging money or being involved in criminal matters.

Let me give you a good example..

Between Saturday night and Sunday morning some one broke into my sister's home and stole her daughter's lap top, they gained entry by forcing a window in the living room and taking out the computer.

When the erudite sleuths turned up they made a comment that my niece must have been sleep walking and gave it to her man as they did not see any signs of break in.

So my sister asked them to leave her house.

Another call was made to the police and this time, smarter ones showed up and this time did some investigations saw where the entry point was and took a statement.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

"When the erudite sleuths turned up they made a comment that my niece must have been sleep walking and gave it to her man as they did not see any signs of break in.'

are you serious? that kinda thing should be punishable.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am just sorry that they did not get their names as I would have been in the ACP's office first thing Monday morning
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Not sure yuh waan do that still. Dem yah cops tend fi act crazy sometimes.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Some of them probably high on drugs!
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X