Buju ....why they want to see me cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buju ....why they want to see me cry

"Why do they want to see Buju cry? Is it because of Boom Bye Bye? Is it because I say Selassie I? Is it because I am black and not shy?" he belted out, much to the approval of his adoring fans.
    At another juncture, he sang, "Babylon lock me inna jail and don't want gimme no bail. Like a me name Josey Wale."
    The artiste has been under constant pressure from the international gay community for a single he released in the infancy of his career entitled Boom Bye Bye. The song hits out at the gay lifestyle and caused homosexual activists to dub the song 'murder music'. The tune has sparked numerous demonstrations by members of that community at his concerts in North America and Europe,
    He has not performed the song on stage for more than a decade and had attended a meeting with members of the United States gay community in 2009, in a bid to mend fences.
    However, the move has failed to appease gay lobbyists, who have protested his Grammy nominations and sought to have him banned from performing at venues in Europe and North America, two continents where he rakes in a substantial portion of his earnings from live appearances.
    A Haitian national who lives in Miami and gave his name only as Francois, was certain that Banton was set up by gays, who he feels will go to any length to see the Jamaican's career on the dump heap.
    "I strongly believe that he was set up by gays. He certainly does not need drug money to survive and everybody knows they hate his guts," Francios said.
    Surprisingly there was no gay protest at the concert on Sunday.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1BrZRoV5F
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X