X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commuters fear downtown shuttle service unsustainable

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...inable_8311611

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I wonder why they had a shuttle anyway.We use to walk from parade go a the old terminal a west st not too far from the old terminal and then down where the Portmore bus them use to park.

I notice Jamaicans nowaday nuh walk anymore.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jamaican people can complain nuh ************ bwoy! The service is free and seems to be functional with a few issues, so dem complain say it won't be free or functional for long.

I guess its just a defense mechanism to deal with decades of disapointment from politicians
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yuh walk wid bag and pan like most people downtown?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ofcourse, them mi nuh Jamaican and country man too. I am no elitist, mi hold mi "dulcimenia" and gwaan. Mi notice people not even walking a mile anymore them jump inna taxi, all when they have no load. I did it for many years.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

never thought you would agree wit the people over the politicians anyway.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and you always? The fact is most people just want status quote. I don't even support the shuttle bus, only for market people and I know most market people not taking these buses.

I know I personally walk, not take taxi for 1 mile so.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                and you always? The fact is most people just want status quote.
                yuh nah ease up pon di classic dem atall tudeh
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Di labourite dem a real eediat. dem cuss bout di one a HWT and buil dat piece a crap far from d heart a downtown which probably end up cost jus as much or even more than d one a HWT did. all mi know is mi prefer stop buy tings a town more dan walk a thousand mile jus fi go pon bus. all d man dem did haffi do a fix up di one a town whey deh deh already. bway i tell u bout di greeny dem.

Comment

Your ability to posit 'arguments' with no semblance of facts, logic or reasoning is impressive...

A cut above the average product of the failed education system coming out of 'Black Man Time'.....

Comment

well, it certainly took as long to build the one downtown as the one at HWT! and all dem wenna put up is some zinc covering!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you never have to walk from Parade to West Street or to the Portmore terminal?

Instead of us trying to make things work for us we choose to find why it can't work.

Comment

Yuhseeeit.

The people immature.

Dem get Govt whe dem deserve.

Nuh sarry fi sojah larry!

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                            Your ability to posit 'arguments' with no semblance of facts, logic or reasoning is impressive...

A cut above the average product of the failed education system coming out of 'Black Man Time'.....
                            well yuh and yuh labourite dem ability to posit "arguments" with nuff semblance of facts, logic and reasoning neva help unnuh in making dat dumb r*** decision in placing the bus park(cousin) in dat stupid location. i rest my suitcase.

Comment

who pick di location ?

bettah yuh cool...

Comment

Working...
                              X