The Greatest transfer of resources from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest transfer of resources from

the Rich to the Poor since slavery was abolished...

"Shaw maintained that the highway project was financed at too high an interest rate.

"You don't borrow money at 12 per cent to build highways, because it is destined to put that programme in bankruptcy," he had said, responding to questions from the forum participants."

"I now have to be working at a refinancing programme for Highway 2000 in order to give the thing breathing room so that, over time, we can expand the highway, and we can complete not just the Mount Rosser bypass," he said.

"We can't do it at 12 per cent, but we can do it at between two and three per cent, and that is what I'm working on"

Man-a-yard.. tekking care of yard...

Wi change course.. drivah, don't stap atall...

Thats wha mi notice ... di termites dem round here quick fi criticise the current gov't but seem to get dumb regarding the incompetence of those they support. Same way everybody quick fi talk to Scandals Whitehouse sale, but seem to forget who put the country in the bad situation.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Same way everybody quick fi talk to Scandals Whitehouse sale, but seem to forget who put the country in the bad situation.

Please tell me you are joking.

Comment

Well.. the PNP 4 Term govt could be called a sick joke....

Comment

Working...
        X