X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curry goat mi say

Laughter erupts after...MAN ORDERS CURRIED GOAT AT KFC
    Gareth Davis Sr, Star Writer
    It was high drama inside a KFC restaurant in Port Antonio, Portland, on Wednesday after a popular businessman reportedly went to the facility and said he wanted curried goat and soda.
    Laughter echoed throughout the nearby West Street and sections of Love Lane as news spread like wild-fire about the incident.
    Several witnesses, including a man who gave his name only as Rocky, are alleging that the businessman repeated the order more than four times, despite the effort of a friend standing next to him, who whispered that only chicken meals were served at that facility.
    It is believed that a group of men decided to have lunch at KFC and invited the businessman, who had never been to a KFC restaurant before.

counterparts
    As the men were relating their order to one of their counterparts, who was at the counter making the order to a cashier, it is alleged that the businessman shouted "a curry goat and soda mi want. Mi nuh waan nuh chicken. Mi tired a di chicken meat. Yu hear mi sah, mi waan curry goat and soda."
    A number of people who were inside the restaurant reportedly broke out in laughter, and some even scurried outside relating the incident to others. It is not clear as to whether or not any of the cashiers were aware of the unfolding drama, although one of them admitted seeing people laughing uncontrollably and rushing outside. Since the drama, which occurred shortly after 1:30 p.m., people have been overheard asking for Mr Curry Goat, the businessman, who operates a seasoning shop in the parish.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The joke could be on those who laugh at hm as the business man may just open a fine restaurant that sells curry goat...could I have a lunch special and a recession to go please.

Sass mi still can't find the Curry chicken palce on opld main st inOchi.

Comment

probley close it down. The people dem love Kentucky. A whole heap of indians deh Ochi now still a them control the Inbond so there must be some where there fi some curry.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What's the big laughter about? Patty shop selling all kind of food now. Maybe IFC shod try sm jerk.

Comment

Sass, what is your view on the jerk place at Boston?

Comment

haven't been there lately but it is sad to see how they can't even set up a nice thing that look better. I think it has fallen bad. From all report I hear the best Jerk is now in Buff Bay these days.

Portland tourism interest need a dose of self confidence and self promotion.

Comment

So Mo neva know say KFC nuh sell Curry Goat. Nuh man pon di forum couldn't tell him and save him the embarassment. unnuh wicked nuh faalleeetee

Comment

You know what KFC stands for?

- K(sic)an't eFfing Cook (lol)
                Peter R

Comment

den who nuh know say KFC sell fish a Jamaica? and a farin mi know dem sell shrimp. so curry goat is not dat ridiculous. di ongle problem is, most a dem tings fried. yuh can fry curry goat? i'm thinking, why not!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X