Heman LaMont's testimony at today's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heman LaMont's testimony at today's

hearing seemed straight forward. I was even saying he could have 'mailed' in his testimony .... and then there was Frank Phipps. Made Mr. Lamont seemed incompetent regarding his job.

Initially I said this was a waste of time, but damn ... so far the cross examinations have been quite entertaining.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Oliver "Half Pint" Smith"...mi ear im pon di news ah cross examine di PS fi di Foreign Ministry...inna KC stylee...lol...bayh fooliniss an Red Herring
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Oliver "Half Pint" Smith"...mi ear im pon di news ah cross examine di PS fi di Foreign Ministry...inna KC stylee...lol...bayh fooliniss an Red Herring
      Not certain what you heard. In the end he had an email that the PS sent which contradicted her testimony. She admitted that the email he presented she wrote without notes and that some of the content was incorrect. I'm thinking that Leys testimony and hers conflict.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Oliver dideh? Him nuh mek enuff money offa Olint?

Gwaan duh yuh ting, Oliver. As a long time balla!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

im did try play ball yes..LoL!

Knowing ow im stay...it look like im waan tun celebrity lawyer....one Jamaican Johnny Cochran ..... from Olint to Dudus... big tings
          Last edited by Don1; January 21, 2011, 09:45 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Not certain what you heard. In the end he had an email that the PS sent which contradicted her testimony. She admitted that the email he presented she wrote without notes and that some of the content was incorrect. I'm thinking that Leys testimony and hers conflict.
            What I heard of the cross examination was a lot of nitpicking by Half Pint over details...dates of meetings, when exactly did you meet so & so etc..... nothing which to me damaged the contention that Manatt was acting for the GOJ and at the direction of GOJ officials.

What this JLP dominated commission needs is some e-discovery.

We need to see the email traffic between MPP and GOJ..... or if One Liad is to be believed that they acted for the JLP.... the JLP contract with MPP or the JLP contract/instruction to Brady authorizing MPP's engagement for that tribe or emails between MPP and JLP officials in their party capacity.

If One Liad wishes to establish that MPP was acting for the JLP...that should not be a problem to provide....but clearly he cannot do so.

Plus we need to know who paid for MPP's fees....the cancelled check will do.

Comment

What I heard of the cross examination was a lot of nitpicking by Half Pint over details...dates of meetings, when exactly did you meet so & so etc..... nothing which to me damaged the contention that Manatt was acting for the GOJ and at the direction of GOJ officials.

What this JLP dominated commission needs is some e-discovery.

We need to see the email traffic between MPP and GOJ..... or if One Liad is to be believed that they acted for the JLP.... the JLP contract with MPP or the JLP contract/instruction to Brady authorizing MPP's engagement for that tribe or emails between MPP and JLP officials in their party capacity.

If One Liad wishes to establish that MPP was acting for the JLP...that should not be a problem to provide....but clearly he cannot do so.

Plus we need to know who paid for MPP's fees....the cancelled check will do.
              Patience is a virtue my youth. At the end of his cross examination there was an email that contradicted what was said on day one.

Everybody just want to hear what they want hear ... oh boy.

Comment

Lazie;

Everybody just want to hear what they want hear ... oh boy.
                I guess you and your fellow JLP sycophants are immune from that

Comment

He Man? this is about masters of the universe now?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

more pwer to him ... if that means he wants to be a good lawyer!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I guess you and your fellow JLP sycophants are immune from that
                      Y'all bitched for an enquiry, now there is one unuh find something else to bitch bout. Let the thing run its course .... why do you want to exclude vital information?

Comment

Life is a Bitch...yuh neva hear?

if yuh cyaan beat it...jine it
                        Last edited by Don1; January 22, 2011, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X