If you think a only reggae not selling CDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what happen to 15 years now????? Now a 5-10
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A gig dat name...

Comment

again..I was answering Assasin's false claim that only Chakademus & Pliers were signed to a major label in the mid 1990s...Interestingly he also then added to the list I recited from memory..lol
        I was not expressing a view on the wisdom of signing to a big label now.

Can't see why that's so hard for you to understand why the big label issue came up...then again considering who I'm dealing with, I understand
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I posted that to disprove your false claim that only one act was signed to a big label in the mid 1990s...

Assasin
          Stop talk wha nuh go so. 1996 how many people a get look in? A mussi only Chakademus and Pliers had international contract at the time. Most of the other major artists at the time was signed by VP, Jetstar or Greensleeves with RAS records and the guys outa Jersey doing some culture thing. Don1 who a talk from feelings.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

you ever make one that is unbalance? It can't even spin good
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Anyway mi tiad fi batta bruise unnu... gwaan duh yuh ting ..mi gawn

Comment

who said more artists were signed to major labels or been eyed?????

Comment

Your memory is faltering...as is your credibility...

Comment

Working...
                  X