No announcement yet.

If you think a only reggae not selling CDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How it fi relative when it a happen accross the board. Only you one think so it realitive. Show me the proof.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      How it fi relative when it a happen accross the board. Only you one think so it realitive. Show me the proof.
      duh tap now..
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

you claim reggae is in decline and you can't prove it. Where is your evidence again?

And trying to use Soundscan to prove it
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i gave you my "evidence" days ago... not gonna repeat

u post irrelevance about all music declining...when my argument is that reggae is declining relative to other pop genres

your understanding of the concept of relativity is deficient...dats obvious by your confused answers...like dis total nonsense:

Originally Posted by Assasin

suh mi nuh ave nuh more patience fi yuh

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

the fact is regge is not declining relative to nothing. All major genre are in a decline in CD and album sales.

You can't prove that "relative" decline as it is just in your head.

Comment

i proved it already.... now prove your contention.... or tap di yappin

Comment

what did you prove??????

Comment

that you don't know what relative means?

si one big root cause ah decline yah.. http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/enter.../REGGAE-CRISIS

Comment

ain't no worst than Rap, Soca or Rock. The image of L'lwayne, TI etc. Same crisis Bob Marley, Jakes and Dennis Brown had. You forget they were dutty Rasta?

Comment

Same crisis?? LOL!...yuh reasonin so superficial...as usual

1. maybe there was that negative image among Jamaican elites.... not the majority...plus that negative image was not present abroad where the bulk of the market is.

2. Those artists cover the golden period of Jamaican music where there was tremendous growth ...taking reggae mainstream. That nullifies your attempt at a point.

mi bored...gawn

Comment

the same elitist like yourself did a say the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          the same elitist like yourself did a say the same thing.
                          I consider that a compliment.... irrelevant, but a compliment.

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            the move of music online & to mobile devices is old news... mi nuh need fi read dat

betta yuh fine one stary whey tell mi seh Jamaica reggae....not foreign wannabees or ska like di fooliniss yuh post arreddy... is doing well competing against other top genres... since dats not the case unnu cyaan fine nuh report like dat..

but gwaan live out unnu delusion
                            What did the article I posted have to do with online music? Do you know what an A&R is? Did you read why the record labels are doing away with A&R's...man stop chat f'ry nuh...when judged against other genre's that do not have major label support...dancehall is booming...dancehall gets spins on crossover radio with no major backing...which other genre is doing that?

Comment

http://alturl.com/ha9g6

Comment

as mi seh mi neva read dat... because yuh post pure folly an mi nuh ave time fi waste ah read folly..

Comment

Working...
                                X