Hands off, Bruce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    there must be more people than that capable of Critical Thinking...

Come on now...

I am sure Caricom, Babylon and the Region listens.. in fact mi si him get invite to one speak at one big international sinting about regional security...

In fact I would venture to say most anybody that is not a comrade or so inclined would listen..

mi belly!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Stop the nonsense, Lazie. I have had legal representation in Jamaica and it never cost me nuh $30,000 per hour! Talk whey yuh know bout. In other words - shut up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Stop the nonsense, Lazie. I have had legal representation in Jamaica and it never cost me nuh $30,000 per hour! Talk whey yuh know bout. In other words - shut up!
        Motherfocker .... yuh love to talk. Yuh can disagree wid me ... but don't mistake mi fi yuh bwoy toy. Thats the quote given by a lawyer in an interview yesterday morning. Yuh love to claim that yuh live a yaad and don't know jack.

If you want to dispute that quote, tek it up with the attorney that provided that quote.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Maybe because it was not convenient.. suppose yuh win di case..

Comment

ooo...i am scurred!

i repeat - talk whey yuh know bout!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have never claimed dual citizenship, but the last three times I went to Jamaica, the immigration agent told me "Welcome home."

Comment

Working...
              X