Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae dead?

Busy Signal lauded in Rolling Stone magazine

The cover of Busy Signal's latest album, D.O.B.

Dancehall superstar Busy Signal has been listed in a recent edition of
    Rolling Stone magazine.
    Jody Rosen, popular music critic, named Busy’s latest album D.O.B, as on of the best albums for 2010.
    He said that is Busy’s finest album yet and that the Jamaican dancehall star Busy Signal is one of the world's greatest rappers — a wit and a charmer, with fearsome flow and great taste in beats.
    Busy of course was excited about the inclusion and says he has lots more to do to maintain the standard he has set in music.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Virgo increases fan base in Alaska

Romain Virgo.

Reggae singer, Romain Virgo is definitely making a name for himself worldwide and he has increased his fan base in places as far away as Alaska.
    The program, "Vibes of the Time" on Alaska's KRUA 88.1 FM compiled a list of their Top 30 reggae tracks for 2010 and Romain's hit track, Murderer holds the number 17 position.
    Romain said in a release that, "It was surprising to know how far up north his music is being accepted; somewhere like Alaska that many of us don't even think about. It's a great feeling though”.
    Also hitting the international charts is his single, Dark Skin Girl, which sits at the number eight spot on the Media Guide Reggae Chart after jumping from the number 31 position last week. .
    Also among the top 30 are Beres Hammond, Jah Cure, Queen Ifrica, Busy Signal and Tarrus Riley.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      whey Sarah Palin deh? She love im tuh??
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Busy Signal lauded in Rolling Stone magazine

The cover of Busy Signal's latest album, D.O.B.

Dancehall superstar Busy Signal has been listed in a recent edition of
        Rolling Stone magazine.
        Jody Rosen, popular music critic, named Busy’s latest album D.O.B, as on of the best albums for 2010.
        He said that is Busy’s finest album yet and that the Jamaican dancehall star Busy Signal is one of the world's greatest rappers — a wit and a charmer, with fearsome flow and great taste in beats.
        Busy of course was excited about the inclusion and says he has lots more to do to maintain the standard he has set in music.
        Guess di song wha him do fi Gary carry him places.

Comment

Virgo is creating a bigg buzz all over the world. People are really taking to his songs.

Comment

The man is royalty!

Romain Virgo.

Reggae singer, Romain Virgo is definitely making a name for himself worldwide and he has increased his fan base in places as far away as Alaska.
            The program, "Vibes of the Time" on Alaska's KRUA 88.1 FM compiled a list of their Top 30 reggae tracks for 2010 and Romain's hit track, Murderer holds the number 17 position.
            Romain said in a release that, "It was surprising to know how far up north his music is being accepted; somewhere like Alaska that many of us don't even think about. It's a great feeling though”.
            Also hitting the international charts is his single, Dark Skin Girl, which sits at the number eight spot on the Media Guide Reggae Chart after jumping from the number 31 position last week. .
            Also among the top 30 are Beres Hammond, Jah Cure, Queen Ifrica, Busy Signal and Tarrus Riley.
            I don't know his music but good luck.
            Peter R

Comment

Agent Sasco (former Assasin an nuh yuh mi breddrin aldough you wish. Membah dem StereoGav an Jaro dance wickedes ting) ah one DJ, who ago step to di front as well ah one telligent yout. Di bwoy have lyrics likkah wah. Culture inna fashion (both DJ an Singah)ah guh run tings again, membah mi tell yuh.

Comment

Stepney, St. Ann mi seh. Mi family neighbourhood!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A deh so you come from? I met a lovely girl from there once. Became mi good friend.

Comment

This album was a poor seller in 2010.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

yuh mean yuh almost marry into di fambily?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Either that or him love make up story like di breddah name reggaefan (claiming him get Sharon cause him pile Jerry Hue in front of her)

Comment

yuh nuh good at all. yuh know seh a peole like you mek RF stop come pon di Forum?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi was wondering why it did look like him is a resident pon the trini people them site and yet him nuh post over yah suh.
                            Mi did just guess seh unu neva pay him for him web design work.

Comment

No man. She use to be my "friend's friend", so I had to sing "oh lord its hard to be humble and perfect in every way but I am doing the best theat I can"

She was a beauty still.

Comment

Working...
                              X