No announcement yet.

Good editiorial on the Sandals Whitehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yuh standards low yute...mi naah get used to dem fooliniss deh whey owna a write piece pon im personal bizniz wid govament

...but Jamaica used to dem foolfool ting deh...suh gwaan hug it up
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

my standards ?

please indicate where the industry standard dictates that is would be UNETHICAL for an owner to write an EDITORIAL...

Thanks in advance...

Comment

it only gets worse...

"Question:

What do Editorial Writers Do?

Answer:

Editorial writers research and write opinions that represent the views of a newspaper's top management, often the publisher, editor or owner."

Unethical ?... lol ! woiee !

Comment

low standards abound

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

take it up with the National Conference of Editorial Writers.. and no dat not based in Jamaica..

lol !!

Maybe you should rewrite Journalism rules on Editorials and submit your ideas... I would march in the Streets until the 'standards' are raised..

lol ! WOieee !!..

Dis breddah nuh easy at all... is wheh unnuh find him ?

Comment

The mere writing is not unethical dummy. When an owner uses his paper to opine on a personal matter and thereby tries to influence public opinion.... that is an abuse...but only in an environment of high journalistic standards i.e. not in Jamaica

But if one uses the Sandals Newsletter or Fox News as the guide... dem behaviour deh safe.

Mi use New York Times ethics standard... world's best imho... diffrant level dat

But yuh cyan stay at yuh natural low level doh...ah yuh prerogative dat..lol

Comment

Tek it up with Dictionary.com

ed·i·to·ri·al   
                [ed-i-tawr-ee-uhl, -tohr-] Show IPA
                –noun
                an article in a newspaper or other periodical presenting the opinion of the publisher, editor, or editors.

lol !! woiee !!.. there is still time to retract your rather silly statement regarding owners and editorials..

It is patently NOT unethical for an owner to write an editorial.. in fact that is the PURPOSE of the editorial.. the voice of the owner/publisher...

lol ! this is classic..

I love how Mosiah set yuh up and leave yuh hanging..

There is still time.. repent...

Comment

mi cyaan worry nuh more ah yuh nonsense... gwaan wallow pon di low end

Comment

MY nonsense ?.. mi juss ah read someting dat nuh mek sense to my Critical Thinking...

Mi si where yuh was ah misinform our Mo derator suh mi juss ah duh my part fi karreck tings..

The lesson for today:

It is not unethical for a newspaper owner to write an editorial.

Go forth and sin no more.

*my advice would be to ignore the editorial section if it nuh please yuh.. is an opinion section*

Comment

Working...
                    X