Any book people here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any book people here

Has anyone here ever read anything by Steig Larsson (sic?)

I keep seeing his books every where I go and people reading them but never asked what he wrote about or what his style is like.

I do read a lot but very wary of reading new people but have read and reread all my favorites and thinking of expanding now.

My reading taste is like my taste for ice cream, I dont vary too much
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

the girl with the dragon tatoo ...and i think there are 2 subsequent books. don't remember the names just now....

just buy a kindle my yute and yuh safe!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Just finish reading di Lisbeth Salander trilogy.. I understand dem mekking a movie..

Dragon Tattoo, Played with Fire, Kicked Hornest Nest..

I recommend dem.

Comment

yup dose are dey!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi run dung di Kingle battery.... dat is di only problem wid dis new technology.. dem need to accelerate the 'power technology'

How man fi cyaan read cause him cyaan find him chargah ?

Comment

Just started to read The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo.

He has many more books (in manuscript form) as far as I understand. His common-law wife at odds with his kids about certain rights as we speak. Anyway, it is hard to put down his books once you start reading. He puts me in mind of Sidney Sheldon....another spellbibding writer!
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Thanks Farmah, this was what I wanted to hear, some kind of comparison
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Cool!
                "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Ah bounty fi dem, "Book, book, book, unnuh pressure unnuh book, yuh illerate an foolish yuh might tun a crook". Yeah, Yeah, cross angry miserable

Comment

Working...
                  X