Happy MLK Day to all. For those of us who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy MLK Day to all. For those of us who

live in the US, let us ponder how the country has been influenced by this great man.

It still nuh easy but lets recognize the progress made and those who sacrificed for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FchMuPQOBwA
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Yes Mi I. Happy MLK Day one and all.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

yeah Happy birthday to the great.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Big Up, MLK!!!

Years ago I visited Atlanta and did the usual tours. I also attended a function with the remaining MLK family. Not usually into the worship ting, but I came close!

He was a special human being. An angel among us.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Real Big Man dat..
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Sir? May the rest of us also ponder? Please?

Comment

Yes you have my permission, LOL.

I guess that came off the wrong way. What I was getting at is that many of us would not even have an opportunity to live and work in the US if not for the MLK and the civil rights movement.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thanks. I know you meant well...but had to represent. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                X