Baby Doc back in Haiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Doc back in Haiti

Let me pull up a chair and see how this play out.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

They should hang this brazen thief/monster by his Balls

And I'm serious!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Yea they should.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Who are the "they?"
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

The authorities shoulda arrest him as soon as him setp offa him plane.

Crimes against the Haitian people and humanity in general.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

But you do realise that there is split on how Haitians view this scenario!
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Dem need to hand him a shovel and a bucket and put him to work
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

does that surprrise you? some of us still think Bruce should stick around as PM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

him look like him nuh have nuh sense...yuh si dat vacuous look on him face...where am i ... WHO am i?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL! Below the belt Mosiah.

Farmah, I guess thats why he knew he could go back.

Comment

PJ got 4 Terms... nothing surprises me when to come to black people in Jamaica....

Comment

Mosiah you got me text Sunday...pon de 836 fone
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Faces of Jamaican Children. Yu know de poem??

Comment

No! Please email me or message me here. Out of text range. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

how you mean out of text range, me text ppl a England today..whe you deh Siberia?

send me an email at paulareid69@yahoo.com
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X