RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taxpayers to finance Butch's hotel AND absorb debt..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on point ... if the private sector is not to do "government work".... the government has no business giving wealthy private interests sweetheart deals...and providing taxpayer financing to boot ....to rub salt in the wound

Yuh cyaan have it both ways fella...
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

This is the fact. It was a bad deal from morning. There is no good way out of this. Butch currently suing the government. The OCG will tell give us more detail about this but this is a messy deal with Butch from morning and it is a messy deal with him today.

Government can't ask the private sector to do their job, they both have different agenda.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

that's a roundabout way of saying that you disagree with the deal or have a criticism of it?

quit the doublespeak

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

What round about way. It is a bad deal. The fact is however there is NO EASY WAY OUT. What are your alternative way out? Considering the fact that Butch have them by their balls. Which other investor in their right mind is going to buy out the government in with a deal like that?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

read above what my approach would have been...starting with transparency...not secret dealmaking...compounding PNP folly with the JLP's version ... but you can defend it if yuh like

Comment

"If the award winning property is as distressed as advertised by Golding (who has a huge credibility problem and cannot be taken at face value)...why is said private sector mogul a priori to concluding the deal....said to be investing in an aerodrome nearby.... was the sweetheart deal guaranteed to him in advance?? Do the terms have anything to do with the fact that Stewart is a major JLP financier?"

Where you get all of this and how it involved? Again I will not join you your wondering mind. You can talk to Lazie and Ben about that.

Comment

The information is in the public domain... Gelding's credibility problem is self-evident, Stewart's aerodrome development to service Whitehouse was reported in the media and it's common knowledge that Stewart is a big financier of the JLP and also that negotiations for the property were started in secrecy....hence the OCG investigation..

whaapen yuh lost? lol

Comment

As mi say you can talk to others bout that. You that speak of credible source.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    As mi say you can talk to others bout that. You that speak of credible source.
                    you find the information incredible?? Maybe it's not positive enuff??

Comment

I trust in Gregg Christie.. I sleep good at night know he is there to ventilate ebryting..

No need for me to have to guess and spell.. I leave that to others..

Comment

perfect

Comment

Working...
                        X