RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confucius Seh: Grasshoppa, Always Follow the Golden Rule...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    As I said if Alternative energy was priority it would happen long time. It was never a priority when we were washed in cash and it is not a priority today. If government wanted to do it they could raise the money from taxes, cut other items from budget or offer very huge incentives that people can't refuse.

We have none of those in place
    Raise Taxes?? Cut the budget?? get real please...there's something called political reality...and another called economic reality... neither one allows that outcome...much less both together

Yuh tink US name China.. wid One Party an Nuff Dollas?? Duh ...mek wi dun dis
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

So the problem a political will then and not been broke?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

as i have repeatedly said...both...but money (or the lack of it) always come fuss

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

But them have money fi do what they want. How did Brazil do it when they were BROKE?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh stubborn babba... mi dun wid dis

Comment

No answer the question. Was Brazil broke? The fact is if we did that broke we woulda find a way already.

Comment

Working...
              X