No announcement yet.

Bi-partisanship in Jamaica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact is I have oppose the JLP on this board on some polices but you choose to overlook that. I have disagree with PNP policies and a few non performers in the PNP but I am not anti-PNP. It is all about performance for me.

Have you seen me spread propoganda on the PNP? What I speak about is data and public knowledge in the public domain not rumours. I will speak about the performance.

My main problem is their fiscal management over the last 18 years and the fact that I think there are certain position that they need new energy in.

Again it is about policies. Show me where I have had personality conflict or anything other than policies.
    Last edited by Assasin; January 15, 2011, 07:22 PM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

=Assasin;272384]The fact is I have oppose the JLP on this board on some polices but you choose to overlook that. I have disagree with PNP policies and a few non performers in the PNP but I am not anti-PNP. It is all about performance for me.
      I agree... I don't see you as a tribalist ala Lazie or Maudib... I see you as a JLP supporter... that's an honorable position in my view...now answer the question I posed please

Have you seen me spread propoganda on the PNP? What I speak about is data and public knowledge in the public domain not rumours. I will speak about the performance.
      Never accused you of spreading propaganda... just amused at your focus only on the positive... a kind of virtual Potemkin Village

Now please answer my question?

My main problem is their fiscal management over the last 18 years and the fact that I think there are certain position that they need new energy in.
      100% agree.... now would you respond to my specific question?

Again it is about policies. Show me where I have had personality conflict or anything other than policies.
      I made no claim of personality conflict on your part... if that's all I'm ready for your response to the posed query.

Thanks in advance..

Assasin confused..doesn't know what move to make...he'll probably repeat the non-answer
      Last edited by Don1; January 15, 2011, 08:29 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

woiee!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Again if it relates to bad policies or proven bad behavior on either side I will comment but I don't jump inna the rumour mill or gladis business when either you, Lazie or Maudib or whoever a deal with it.

Mi nuh inna the personality thing.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So if you're not into the personality thing... why is it that you would criticise me and certain others on a consistent basis and insinuating that we are PNP types...yet you never seem to criticise the likes of Maudib & Lazie for their obvious bias to the JLP? Maybe it's not personality but a political agenda you are into? Nutten wrong wid dat.

..... it doesn't seem to add up... but ah nuh nutten

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            i agree... ergo... we should stop supporting blind tribalism..yes?
            Quote = Assasin
            that has always been my position.
            Last edited by Don1; January 16, 2011, 06:27 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Did I say you are PNP type? The fact is you support a very left leaning philosophy and think it is only your way and no other. I have never accused you of been tribalist. That makes a big difference.

Comment

phew!!! tanks!!

now would you answer the original question? No more hopscotching please?

Quote:
                ok ...fair enuff ...why then when you perceive PNP related tribalism here you have no problem stating that opinion.... But when there is clear JLP tribalism on the board...Lazie,Maudib and Associates....nary one whimper from yuh

Comment

Working...
                X