Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Born, Deported From USA to Jamaica

http://www.experienceproject.com/sto...Myself/1148430

he just needs to go to the american embassy and state his case...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      he just needs to go to the american embassy and state his case...
      I don't know what the law states with respect to children born on an american base to non citizens. However he is definately Jamaican.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Despite widespread popular belief, U.S. military installations abroad and U.S. diplomatic or consular facilities are not part of the United States within the meaning of the 14th Amendment. A child born on the premises of such a facility is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States and does not acquire U.S. citizenship by reason of birth.

Comment

John McCain was born on Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone. He is considered to be a natural born US citizen and that made him eligible to run for president.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
            John McCain was born on Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone. He is considered to be a natural born US citizen and that made him eligible to run for president.
            The rules relating to the Panama Canal were changed after John in McCain was born and it relats to Panama as a US controlled country not to the US mililtary base. The law came too late to apply to McCain however it is felt that no law could reasonable exclude the child born to two US Citizens serving overseas in the military from becoming President. If McCain case went to the US Supreme Court then it would have won and a new law would have taken effect.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/mccain/citizen.asp
            Last edited by Time; January 14, 2011, 11:22 PM.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I bet if Obama was born there you woulda hear different story.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

If this story is true , that is just wrong.

This guy is a product of the American system, absolutely NOTHING to do with Jamaica.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  I bet if Obama was born there you woulda hear different story.
                  I don't think it would make any difference. Obama appears to be the creation of Wall Street and Wall Street runs this country. The system needed someone like Obama to replace Bush and I am 100% happy thay they chose a black man, especially one who is the son of an immigrant.

Comment

yuh really nuh know what o'clock a strike.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The man actually born in a US state and still his legitimacy to be president is being questioned to rhatid. Not just by fringe elements either, but by actual representitives in the US congress.

Comment

yuhseeit. racism alive and well!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hell no... he is an american citizen... he was born in the usa (an american base is classified as american territory)...

if he was born on the mainland usa to illegal immigrants he would be classified as american... his parents were legal immigrants serving the usa on american territory... he is american...

all they had to do was check his certificate of birth...

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                            I don't think it would make any difference. Obama appears to be the creation of Wall Street and Wall Street runs this country. The system needed someone like Obama to replace Bush and I am 100% happy thay they chose a black man, especially one who is the son of an immigrant.
                            huh...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                              huh...
                              Hint- There is a big difference between what a man say and what he does. Just be happy that a black man was made President and love it.

On another matter, his 2nd term in safe, George Bush and John McCain arfe supporting him!

Comment

Working...
                              X