I think its fair to say that Sarah Palin is now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think its fair to say that Sarah Palin is now

officially a political sideshow, in the same business as Glen Beck, Hannity and the rest of the crew.

She cannot be a serious presidential candidate. Maybe she never wanted to be one.

Its a pity, I was hoping she could charm the Repugs into making her thier candidate in 2012 so they could get wiped out, but I think after this week it is clear that won't happen.

She is like watching a train wreck.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

As I asked this morning, why did John McCain put her on the national scene?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

John McCain put her on the national scene to give his campaign a bump during the elections. He rose momentarily in the polls, but when it appeared she had nothing upstairs, it backfired.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

john mccain is responsible for releasing her on the american public ..... "RELEASE, THE PALIN!"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

When di ooman dem ah bawl seh she fi guh siddung den yuh know seh she bad fi true.

Comment

Why am I not convinced she is history?!? The fact that she got so many people listening to her in the first place was mind-boggling. There must be some stupid people left in America who would still give her the time of day.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Some, nuff ah dem nah nuh sense and blinded by racism. Yuh tink Pale business, mek pale seh kill nex people dem dead widout any rationale or reasoning from di majority ah pale. Membah di last President sell dem hollo bout weapons ah mass destruction; an mos ah di country jump pan it. Dere is di full extent ah dem knowledge, dem not eben know seh all weapon di man di hab ah di said govt assist dem wid it.

Comment

(eida mi faada or granfaada did tell mi seh in america ANYBODY can get an audience for good or for evil) ...... yuh figget the heaven's gate cult? david koresh ... charlie manson ... and on and on and on

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Right, seeit deh ah jus suh dem set.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    (eida mi faada or granfaada did tell mi seh in america ANYBODY can get an audience for good or for evil) ...... yuh figget the heaven's gate cult? david koresh ... charlie manson ... and on and on and on

Even Bedward did have an audience - when him was gonna fly to heaven
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

More than just some, I agree. But not enough to be a viable candidate.

She would probably win a few states, more than 10 even. But then again so would an elephant.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                      X