X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, This Should Take Care Of Clearing Snow

http://www.fleetfarm.com/catalog/pro...t-snow-thrower

HL,

This should be big enough to clear snow from your driveway, sidewalk, and sidewalk in front of your store. Only $349 plus shipping.

In these parts, Mills Fleet Farm is called "a shopping mall for men" Take a big box hardware store, add a large sporting goods department, a large pet department, farm goods, auto parts and auto repair and basic clothing store, and you have Mills Fleet Farm.

Hmmmm....sounds like a place where I could retreat to rest my ears from the secretary....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Do Lowe's, Home Depot, etc...

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Hmmmm....sounds like a place where I could retreat to rest my ears from the secretary....
      Do Lowe's, Home Depot, etc in Atlanta sell snow blowers and sidewalk salt?

Comment

Yes they do. But I think you might have missed the gist of my original post.

I was looking at the snow in Atlanta as a good way to earn money.

How?

Having a small fleet of trucks (or 4-wheel drive vehicles)...these retrofitted with ploughs and salt/grit spreaders--could earn lots of money.

Supermarkets, Doctors office, Restaurants, Banks, ALL BUSINESSES... have snow and frozen ice in their parking lots. This result in a loss of revenue for these establishments. There is still frozen ice in lots today.

My driveway is good Bruce. I sprinkled about 2 containers of table salt to melt the ice to the entrance of the store. Don't want to deal with a slip and fall.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Yes they do. But I think you might have missed the gist of my original post.

I was looking at the snow in Atlanta as a good way to earn money.

How?

Having a small fleet of trucks (or 4-wheel drive vehicles)...these retrofitted with ploughs and salt/grit spreaders--could earn lots of money.

Supermarkets, Doctors office, Restaurants, Banks, ALL BUSINESSES... have snow and frozen ice in their parking lots. This result in a loss of revenue for these establishments. There is still frozen ice in lots today.

My driveway is good Bruce. I sprinkled about 2 containers of table salt to melt the ice to the entrance of the store. Don't want to deal with a slip and fall.
          How much is that? like two 40' containers????
          Peter R

Comment

two of deese... what...?

HL

Comment

Working...
            X