No announcement yet.

Reggae sales decline dramatically... need Atlas Method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

badass chune!! anyting by Bruno Mars is di bomb-diddledy! (is that 90s lingo?)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Ever heard of a little song called "Billionaire" with Travie Mckoy and Bruno Mars? What genre of music is that song? Ever heard of Jolly Boys? Man do some research nuh...
      ah dem likkle gimmick reggae inflected chune by couple foreigna an some retro ska yuh ah res yuh argument pon dat "reggae" music is flourishing? Suh nuh "Jamaican" reggae wi ah talk bout?? Ah wh dis faada

Mi si di prablem now...lol
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

that is what them use to say about Dennis Brown and Bob Marley too.
        A foolishness them a sing. Maybe you generation has passed.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mind yuh Cake Soap

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            albums, singles, downloads..whatever the media...sales are down...RELATIVE to other genres

Yuh cudda deal.... reggae inna di doldrums...wussa wen yuh consider di foolfool artist dem whey inflict dem self pon John Public

but unnu free fi live inna delusion
            Yuh dodging and skipping now...YOU said that 5 years ago regga/Dancehall singles were outselling those of today...prove it or keep it moving...

Comment

You are an idler...I have provided my data...provide yours...

Comment

I repeated what the article said...if you have a beef take it up with them... mi nah look up nuh data fi prove nutten
                ... yuh cyan gwaan hole on to yuh belief.. mi nah fret pon dat

Comment

YOU made certain claims...back them up...or keep looking like a fool...your choice...

Comment

YOU made specific claims not mentioned in the article...back them up...or keep looking like a fool...your choice...

Comment

Yeah man keep skipping and dodging...

Comment

You are an idler...I have provided my data...provide yours...
                        Data? Wich part yuh "data" deh?? Mi nuh si none

But mi si whey wi ave discussion bout "Jamaican reggae" an yuh ah bring some foolfool argument bout couple foreigna ah sing bout Billionaire an Jolly Boys ah do ska fi back it..

..ah yuh data dat?? woiiee mi belly!

Tek time wid it..

Comment

Yeah man keep skipping and dodging...
                          punch an move it name..float lika buttafly etc..tek lick!!

Comment

Which "Jamaican" reggae artistes were in "heavy rotation" five years ago as you claim? Lemme answer the question for you since yuh inna di Dandy Shandy ting...Beenie Man & Sean Paul...that's it...how many are in rotation now...Beenie Man, Mavado, Kartel, Gyptian...you do the math...if you can...

Comment

Oh my look how far reggae/dancehall has fallen: http://alturl.com/u52rk

Comment

Jeez just look at Reggaes decline relative to other Genres http://alturl.com/retsm

Comment

Working...
                                X