Jazz and Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz and Blues

Just added Air Supply, Regina Bell and The great Ron Isley of the Isley Brothers.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I was looking at the line-up before you posted the list of new acts....and was not really impressed. Now it's getting better!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Hmmmm, suddenly I am thinking of going one night
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

While Ron Isley is good, I love the Isley brother as his brother is excellent with the guitar. The line up just start looking good.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ernie Isley don't ROMP wid the guitar! When you hear dem man deh play you haffe just shake you head and WISH you could do dat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh6lG...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88fb...eature=related
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah I was a bit disappointed too. I still wish they had a more contemporary R&B artiste on the lineup.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I saw him once in NY and I swear the man make the guitar actually say a few words .

would gladly see them again and again.

Comment

Working...
              X