Overbearing egotistical fathers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuttin nuh wrong at all sah.
    Si yuh have Mark, Melvin, Maxine, Claud, Claudia, Carol etc...
    The good luck is for real....
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Donovan Ricketts' father is named Delroy and all his 20-odd kids have a first name starting with D...
      I have totally missed the point you are making. I have no idea what names starting with D or C or whatever have to do with a father and son sharing the same first and last names. That is when the son is a junior, not when they have the same first initial and last name.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

King Ramses II

Menelik II

Teodros II

Look like seh breadfruit a roast from wheh day !

Comment

Good point.

Comment

That was off on a tangent Tilla as most discussions here tend to go
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Proud to called Junior! ...wish I was even half the man my Dad is!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Didn't George Foreman name all of his sons "George"?

...which reminds me of the woman who went into the welfare office to apply for assistance. She had to list all her fifteen children's names on the application. The Officer, in reading it over remarked, I see you have 8 boys and 7 girls and the boys are all called "George" and the girls "Georgina". Yes, it makes it easy for me to call them to come and eat for example, all I have to shout is "George" and "Georgina" and they all come running. The officer says, that's smart, but suppose you only want one of them to come he asks; that's easy she says, then I call them by their last name...
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X