My snow shovel......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My snow shovel......

So 5 years ago when i was packing my belongings in the moving truck (to head south) I included my snow shovel.

My secretary said , 'you won't be needing that ....."

I packed it anyway.

I used my snow shovel for the first time today.

Hmmm...i should rent it to the folks in my neighborhood. Not many seem to own a snow shovel.

$$$$$!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

At this time of the year yuh haffi mek sure yuh have a snow shovel, blanket, flashlight and gloves in yuh car. Anedda winter storm heading to the northeast.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      So 5 years ago when i was packing my belongings in the moving truck (to head south) I included my snow shovel.

I packed it anyway.

Hmmm...i should rent it to the folks in my neighborhood. Not many seem to own a snow shovel.

$$$$$!!

It's a GUD TING, yuh don't always listen to the Secretary
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mi nuh have none but mi nah worry. A vacation fi mi.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mine you nuh start count too quick and it dry rotten and pop off...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

I packed it anyway.

$$$$$!!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Is yuh dis? what's up with the french canadian accent?? LOL
              http://www.tac.tv/lcd_shovel_full_hd_vid1341
              Peter R

Comment

Secretary 1

Definition: One who keeps, or is intrusted with, secrets.

Comment

yuh mean like saying " 'ave" instead of have? i thought that was jamaican?! yuh mean this whole time hl has been french canadian?!!! mi wrath!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Brilliant PR!!! you have me cracking up with lol!!!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Help Is On The Way To Atlanta !

Green Bay Packers fans are driving to Atlanta, with snow blowers in their cars, looking to make a few dollars before the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X