• Time
  • Show
Clear All

try ackee.com
    Peter R

Comment

Dr David Levermore site dat
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Thats the one. I could hear the voice, but could not remember the name.

I have a good RJR contact so I will find out the best way to go.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

things have improved, its just that they can be overly skeptic when there are errors,

Comment

I hear you...but my recent experiences have me thinking the customer service from public institutions have now surpassed that of the private sector.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You ever try buy bread or Bulla at Captains Bakery in MoBay??? Th absolute worst, the women there are slow and behave as if they dont care and have another high paying job elsewhere and dont have t be there...there is no system it is like a ... well I almost said patty shop but... you get the drift
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

I get your drift!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I am talking about late November last year. Yes, the do have so 'standard' responses. If I didn't insist on going straight to the top I would still be waiting. The Dep Dir. was very professional and engaing. The other staff members all seem very professional as well. The problem lies with the systems and work flow - needs a complete overall.
                  Last but not least the signs on dress code need to be burnt.

Comment

Maybe you should feedback to the Captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                      Last but not least the signs on dress code need to be burnt.

I hear a female on a visit to Jam. went to the RGD dressed in a sleeveless blouse and was told she could not enter, as she was improperly dressed; but seems that some employee has a vibrant tee-shirt business going on at the premises, as they offered to sell her a tee-shirt to put over her blouse.

She refused, mek nuff noise and wouldn't back down until someone in managment heard the fiasco, and she was allowed to enter and transact her business.
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                      X