A year ago there were many post talking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A year ago there were many post talking

about the death of Reggae and Jamaican music.

Now there is a quiet rise in Reggae, dancehall and Jamaican music.

Not a word. I remember certain forumites laughing Gyptian tune at the time but it one of the biggest seller over the past year.

Players like Romain Virgo and others are doing there thing.

Reggae and Ja music not dead.

Historian have you seen he uptick?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Well Sass, I have a Nando album coming by the end of March that is going to raise the bar. Just need to work out the promo side of it so that it doesn't go the way of much of the other good music out there.

Comment

Big up Lanny D. I hope the project go well for you. I am finally getting the vibes to go and do something soon too. Hopefully in the next few months.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You might wish to try 21st/Hapilos. They promote reggae & dancehall music internationally.

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/.../ent/ent4.html
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Good to see you looking in, LannyD. ...and best of luck with that project.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X