Wish I had a Man U Jersey....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I had a Man U Jersey....

...so I could barf on it... after listening to the "experts" and (some journalists)--when they discuss the Arizona shootings.

Some of these analysts goes to lengths to explain how the shooter's act could only be due to mental imbalance.............

If the shooter was of a different hue or religion their conclusion would be different.

Gulp...gulp...darn, wish I had a Man U. shirt...gulp...girgle....girgle....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      ...so I could barf on it... after listening to the "experts" and (some journalists)--when they discuss the Arizona shootings.

Some of these analysts goes to lengths to explain how the shooter's act could only be due to mental imbalance.............

If the shooter was of a different hue or religion their conclusion would be different.

Gulp...gulp...darn, wish I had a Man U. shirt...gulp...girgle....girgle....
      Get it right bredren ... yuh need a powdah blue jersey.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X