RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wha happen? Butch a leggo another blackman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wha happen? Butch a leggo another blackman?

Gary Osborne appointed Group Treasurer for Sandals and ATL Group

Sunday, January 09, 2011

GARY Osborne has been appointed group treasurer for Sandals Resorts International and the ATL Group. He assumed the position on January 3, reporting directly to David Davies, the Group's chief financial officer (CFO).
    Osborne, who was CFO of Jamaica Public Service (JPS) from 2006 to mid- 2010, has an extensive background in finance with both local and international experience spanning over 23 years. He is known for delivering exceptional results along with strong financial management and guidance.

OSBORNE... has an extensive background in finance with both local and international experience spanning over 23 years.

OSBORNE... has an extensive background in finance with both local and international experience spanning over 23 years.

#slideshowtoggler { FILTER: none! important; ZOOM: normal! important}#slideshowtoggler A { FILTER: none! important; ZOOM: normal! important}#slideshowtoggler IMG { FILTER: none! important; ZOOM: normal! important}
    1/1

Prior to JPS, Osborne was treasurer then CFO at Air Jamaica. Gordon 'Butch' Stewart, chairman of Sandals and the ATL Group, said "I welcome Gary back to our Group. He is a fine addition to the organisation and I know he will fit right in working with David Davies and his team. Gary has the requisite knowledge and experience to lead our treasury and bring a fresh approach and expertise to its overall operations."
    Osborne also has an impressive track record with overseas institutions such as BP Finance and Midland Bank International both in the UK and Bayerische Veriens Bank in Germany, among others. "I am delighted to join the dynamic team at Sandals Resorts and the ATL Group, and look forward to making a positive contribution to the continued growth of the organisation," stated Osborne about his new role.
    Signalling the strengthening of the Group's senior management team for continued growth and expansion of the hotel chain and industrial group, Osborne's appointment follows closely on the heels of the announcement of Lisa Gomes as group director of finance and planning

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...#ixzz1AZCUyytN
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Say what you will about Butch...but it's not no friend friend ting with him...if you don't have the qualifications he isn't hiring you...

Comment

Check it. His hospitality companies offer training for most of its workers and special management training as well. A few people well come through the ranks. People forget John Lynch and Wayne Cummings amongst others have come through the Sandals ranks. Nuff a them start as Bell hop or waiters.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...'ssasin maybe if you were still in the business--you would be rubbing shoulders with Ed Bartlett....
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

In 1989 I was awarded a commonwealth scholarship along with my good friend to go and study in Cyprus. At the last minute it was cancelled because of reasons behind our control.

In 1992 I was offered part scholarship to Cornell but due to finance I had to take up other option.

Comment

HAHAHA! And you know this how?

I haven't worked in his company for some years, so things might have changed still.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X