Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wignall on Chinese: Right on Target

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/colum...dealer_8275608

...but the fellow needs to drill deeper into analysis rather than a mere description of Chinese success relative to Blacks in Jamaica

Why is that Black Laggard, that African Sloth... instantly transformed into a Jamaican-American or Jamaican-Canadian Worker Bee when they migrate? That to the point where Jamaicans in the US average household income is significantly above the US average (even without the Atlas method of confusion) ...meaning that Jamaicans outperform many other ethnic groups in in those countries...native & foreign born.

The answer is simple. The American or Canadian environments, despite their flaws, are more "meritocratic" ...rewarding ability and labour in an objective way. Grievances are generally investigated and redress is generally available

Jamaica's environment in contrast: Backward, extremely politically corrupt, extremely class conscious, extremely colour conscious, fatally denying education & social mobility to the mass in favour of sub-optimal, election oriented investments...with Black people being despised at worst or at best seen as tools by the politico-business elite to maintain or acquire power .. Rule of The Corrupt Elite by Division, Exclusion & Myopia

Once freed of that shytstem...the Jamaican blossoms into a productive force.

That shytstem needs to be changed. Systemic Reform is the imperative of our time...not merely changing tribes at elections or adopting IMF prescriptions...those things may be necessary...but are not sufficient to achieve progress.

Selah
    Last edited by Don1; January 9, 2011, 01:05 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

is this from the Newsletter?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

um.. I think you need to look at relative performance in the US.. Chiney and Indian don't ramp..

Ah juss suh di ting set..

No harm.. more dan likely it is cultural.. or maybe wi juss tekking a vaction after Slavery..

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        is this from the Newsletter?
        that's where Wignall's stuff appears

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

As usual your racial syndrome doesn't allow you to see the point.... a syndrome I've noticed that finds safe harbour in your tribe....

...witness none of your politial cohorts on the forum (read Lazie, Assasin among others) ever find cause to challenge the arrant nonsense you spout with stunning regularity...
          ... I guess tribal ties trump all...LOL!

ah suh dis ting set

Comment

so mi never know you qoute it. It only appear in there like the other articles?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i don't understand what your point is

Comment

why yuh tink is racial ?

Comment

In case you don't realise you a do PR fi dem too.

Comment

I see...thanks for letting me know

Comment

Working...
                    X